Thursday, May 8, 2014

Worldwide Publicity in a Week

Thursday May 8, 2014

Two weeks ago I began working with a Los Angeles based distributor / sales agent, on a press release on their acquisition of foreign rights to a film that they will be offering at Cannes.  I did our first press outreach last Thursday.

Fortunately Screen Daily, Tommy Garrett's Highlight Hollywood, and Deadline London published the story, then it was syndicated to websites all over the world!

And I'm still working on getting them covered elsewhere!

I would love to help you promote your projects.  My rates are very competitive, I think if clicked on that link above, you can see for yourself that my work is professional, but most of all I think you would like working with me!

Just get back to me for more information.

Best of luck to you!



Steve Thompson

Thompson Communications
856-942-4434





No comments:

Post a Comment