Friday, November 30, 2018

A Simply Unmatched Entertainment Publicity Offer



I know people throw superlatives around a lot these days, and most are unsubstantiated nonsense.

This is different, I assure you.

I've promoted over thirty-five films, worked with an Academy Award Winning Best Actor for ten years, and worked with a number of talented young people working both in front and behind the camera.



And now I've teamed up with a respected, accomplished entertainment industry journalist who has worked at Daily Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, and Deadline Hollywood. So he has not only written extensively on film and tv in the leading industry trades, he also knows first hand exactly what those media outlets are looking for in terms of editorial.

I honestly don't believe that there's anyone else offering what we are, at any price!

If professional quality entertainment publicity would help you or your projects, why not find out exactly what we have to offer? Then you can decide for yourself how to proceed.

Just get back to me today, tell me what you have in mind, and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!














Steve Thompson
Thompson Communications 

steve@cinemanewswire.com


856-425-0743
(Voicemail and text.)

No comments:

Post a Comment