Monday, December 17, 2018

Start Your New Year With a New Communications Director


I have to admit I've been pretty lucky in a lot of ways.

One day when I was talking to a client years ago the term "press agent" came up.

He said to me: "You're more of a 'Communications Director' than a 'Press Agent.' "

I suppose that's truer now than it was back then. These days I generally help shape the message in order to reach the largest audience, then it goes out to media outlets with a good probability of pickup, and social media, then we assist with preparations to interviewers, then we even use social media to promote the published interview!



And this year, I've begun collaborating with an entertainment industry journalist who has written extensively on film and television for Daily Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, and Dateline Hollywood, so I guess you could even say we're now more a "Communications Team."

Regardless of what you might want to call us, for film, stage, and tv professionals, I believe we offer you an unmatched, powerful publicity program, not available anywhere else, at any price!

Next year really can be a fresh start for you. To learn more all you have to do is get back to me, tell me a little about what you're doing, and what you would like to accomplish.

We'll give you some ideas on how we can help, then you can decide how to best proceed.

Get back to me today, and start enjoying entertainment media coverage at the beginning of next year, generated by your own personal Communications Team! (And have some fun in the process!)


Best Regards,


Steve Thompson
 Thompson Communications

856-425-0743
(Google Voicemail and Text)


A few other thoughts:



Words Are Free, But Credibility is Publicity Currency

Keywords: #publicity #entertainmentpublicity #filmpublicity #publicist #filmpublicist #o1visa #indiefilm #indiedirector #indieproducer #actor #actress #indieactor #indieactress

No comments:

Post a Comment